1. Sell an inexpensive product to sell an expensive product.
If people like your inexpensive product, they'll be persuaded
to buy your expensive one.
2. Allow your visitors to decided how much they want to pay
for your product. I only recommend it for products that
don't sell or ones that hardly sell.
3. Create an extra revenue stream with your web site's
articles or content. Publish the first paragraph of each
article and charge people to read the rest.
4. E-mail targeted e-zines and ask them to do a joint
venture with you. Ask them to run your ad and in exchange
they get a percentage of the profits.
5. Find a tiny niche for your new free e-zine. There are
thousands of free e-zines; your e-zine needs to be extra
specialized to attract new subscribers.
6. Test your ads by using autoresponders. You can have
people e-mail your autoresponders to get more information
and you just check your traffic reports.
7. Create credibility and trust with your visitors by
telling them something they already know. They'll know for
sure you're not lying to them.
8. Make residual income from your customers by selling back
end products. If you don't have any, you could sign up to
related affiliate programs.
9. Use a redirect page to boost your sales. People think
the long affiliate URLs look unprofessional in e-mail so
you could redirect them to a web link.
10. Create an extra income from your web site by charging
for consulting. The consulting should be related to your
web site's theme.
About the author:
Aimee Kadi [email protected] http://www.netprofitblueprint.com/?ref=147
Circulated by Article Emporium
Please Rate this Article
(No votes yet !)